The Small Condo Program administered by Oak Park Residence Corporation is a pilot program providing FREE education, training and guidance to small (12 units or less) Oak Park condominium associations which are newly formed or experiencing difficulties in the management of the condominium property. This assistance, underwritten by the Village of Oak Park, temporary with the ultimate goal of competent, successful self-management by the condominium association.
This temporary training and guidance includes training and assistance in:
- Identifying the role and responsibilities of the Board.
- Understanding your declaration, bylaws, rules and regulations.
- Identifying issues requiring immediate resolution.
- Establishing an action plan.
- Preparation of a physical needs assessment.
- Establishing appropriate accounting procedures.
- Collecting delinquent assessments.
- Dealing with foreclosures.
- Preparing a budget for the association.
- Conducting association meetings.
- Establishing vendor/contractor resources.
- Managing the condominium property.
If you are an Oak Park condominium association of 12 units or less, we invite you to participate in this unique program and resource.
Regardless of the size of your association there are several other educational, training and vendor resources available to condominium association board members and unit owners. For detailed information please click on our Condo Resources tab.